The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum
participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and
viewpoints of the Unconservatory or official policies of the Unconservatory.
2. Copyright Statement and Policy
A. The author of each article published on this web site owns his or her own words.
B. The articles on this web site may be freely redistributed in other media and
non-commercial publications as long as the following conditions are met.
- The redistributed article may not be abridged, edited or altered in any way without the
express consent of the author.
- The redistributed article may not be sold for a profit or included in another media or
publication that is sold for a profit without the express consent of the author.
C. The articles on this web site may be included in a commercial publication or other
media only if prior consent for republication is received from the author. The author may
request compensation for republication for commercial uses.
An article may be submitted for possible publication on this web site in the following
- Send a short email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
describing the article you would like to publish.
- If the editors respond by expressing interest in your article, please save the complete
article in rtf format and send it as an email attachment to email@example.com. Please include your full
name, contact information (address and telephone number—to be used by the editors
only), and a short bio.
- Articles are published on this web site only on the condition that the author agrees to
the terms of the Copyright Statement and Policy above.
Return to Home
Disclaimer, Copyright Statement and Editorial Policies
Updated: April 10, 2011 (KB)
Copyright 2011, The Unconservatory, All Rights Reserved.