|The Unconservatory, a federal tax exempt non-profit
corporation, was formed for and not limited to the following specific purposes:
The support, appreciation, and understanding of the following musical
- Composition. Included shall be instruction of the improvisation,
creation, and/or arrangement of solo and ensemble works of all form and scope.
- Performance. The preparation and presentation of public and private
concerts of all form and scope shall be discussed and supported.
- Recording. Musical works original and otherwise will be recorded for
the benefit of instruction, the advancement of the creators and performers, and for the
good of the community at large.
B. The support and development of amateur and professional artists
with the following programs and philosophies:
- Private and group instruction will be presented.
- Tactical support for the careers of emerging artists will be made
available in the form of audition preparation, concert presentation and publicity,
counseling in business matters, and any other assistance at the disposal of The
- The Unconservatory will be known as a place where artists may freely express
their ideas and talents with the hope that, in the process, significant cultural
contributions will be made to the world.
C. To be able to better service the needs of musical artists
and the community by attracting funding to accomplish the following goals:
- Providing scholarship funds for deserving talented and/or financially
- Encouraging the creation, performance, and recording of new and old
- Publicizing the artistic efforts of The Unconservatory and other
artists, artistic groups and organizations.
- The development, maintenance, and improvement of equipment and facilities.
D. The creation and security to provide for an organizational and
administrative staff to insure the long-term viability of The Unconservatory and its
commitment to the above efforts.
Return to Home
Disclaimer, Copyright Statement and Editorial
Updated: April 10, 2011 (KB)
Copyright 2011, The Unconservatory, All Rights Reserved.